Bucking the Trend — What Works for Boys
14–15 September 2017
Prince Alfred College, Adelaide, South Australia
Present a workshop!
The conference committee has secured some significant keynote speakers and would like to extend an invitation to submit an application to deliver a workshop during the 2-day conference.
- Bucking the trend - What works for boys?
- Learning from research
- Issues in boys’ education
- Shaping the culture in a boys’ school
- Leading change in classroom practice
- Building boys’ self-esteem and confidence
Presentations will also be referenced against the following AiTSL Australian Professional Standards for Teachers:
- Know students and how they learn
- Know the content and how to teach it
- Professional practice
- Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
Workshop Application Deadline
The deadline to submit a workshop application is Monday 12th June, 2017.