2017 IBSC Annual Conference
The Boys' Latin School of Maryland
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
25 – 28 June 2017
Delegate Registration (for both IBSC Members and Nonmembers)
Delegate registration includes admission to all conference events in the conference program. Meals provided include light breakfasts on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday; lunches on Monday and Tuesday; evening receptions at the school and National Aquarium on Sunday and Monday; and refreshment breaks throughout the conference. Bus transportation from the hotel to the conference host site is provided on conference days.
Spouse/Partner registration includes the Sunday conference events and evening school reception, the Monday evening reception at the National Aquarium, and bus transportation to and from these events. It also includes participation in the daytime spouse/partner programs. Find details on the Spouse/Partner Program page. Complete registration for the Spouse/Partner Program as part of the delegate registration process.
If you've already read this page and are ready to register, tap or click "Register Now" to complete online registration.
Before 11:59 PM EDT
IBSC Member Rate
|IBSC Member Rate
(groups of 5 to 9)
|IBSC Member Rate
(groups of 10 or more)
Not yet a Member? Please contact us at IBSC@theibsc.org for details on the many benefits of IBSC membership. Plus you may review the information on our Member Center and Membership Types and Fees, and then complete and submit the online Member Application.)
Early Bird Rates
Save money with the special early bird rates when you register and pay by 7 April 2017. Checks postmarked by 7 April 2017 are considered valid for the early bird rate. Credit card payments will process on the day you submit payment online.
Early Bird Group Rates
Save even more when you register a group of delegates from your school! Group rates for Member schools are based on the number of full conference delegates (not spouses/partners) registering as a group. Group rates are available through 7 April 2017. Registration fees are processed at the time of registration, so every member of your entire group must register at the same time to earn the discounted rate.
- You must work for an IBSC member school or association (or be an individual member) to qualify for any of these special member rates.
Clarification of terms
- The registrant is the person completing this online form.
- An attendee is a delegate or spouse/partner who will be attending the conference.
- Early bird group rates for Member schools are calculated by the number of full-conference delegates (not spouses/partners) registering as a group. Group rates are available through 7 April 2017 at 11:59 PM EDT. Registration fees are processed at the time of registration, so every member of your entire group must register at the same time to earn the discounted rate.
- Registration payment may be made by credit card (MasterCard or Visa) or bank wire. Payment instructions are listed in Step 4 of the registration process.
IBSC will refund 90% of registration fees if a written request is received four (4) weeks prior to the start of the conference (28 May 2017) and 50% if a written request is received two (2) weeks prior to the conference (11 June 2017). No refunds will be made for cancellations received after 11 June 2017. Schools wishing to register an alternate to replace a conference delegate unable to attend should contact the IBSC at email@example.com.
Conference registration will close 3 June 2017 at 11:59 PM EDT, and may close earlier if registration reaches conference capacity.