The official conference hotels are the Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa and Hilton Surfers Paradise. Due to overwhelming demand, both hotel blocks sold out.
Conference transportation to The Southport School and special events is available only from the Marriott and Hilton. If you stay at a nearby hotel, you may walk over to hop on the conference coaches. Parking is available on campus if you drive yourself.
If you still need to reserve a hotel room, consider these options:
- QT Gold Coast may still have hotel rooms available.
- Use www.booking.com to find nearby hotels with availability.
Kick Start Your Morning
For those keen to start to the day with an invigorating run, please meet in the Marriott lobby at 5:45 AM for a TSS-led 30-minute beachside run on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Looking for something less energetic? Stroll to the world-famous beaches of Surfers Paradise, less than 10 minutes from both conference hotels. Or swing by Macintosh Island Park on the beachside of the Marriott.
IBSC Welcome Desk at the Conference Hotels
Find an IBSC Welcome Desk in the lobbies of both the Marriott and Hilton at the following times:
- Friday, July 6, 7:30 – 9:30 AM
- Saturday, July 7, 12:00 – 4:00 PM
- Sunday, July 8, 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM
- Monday, July 9, 7:30 – 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, July 10, 7:30 – 9:00 AM
- Wednesday, July 11, 7:30 – 9:00 AM
You may also speak with a TSS representative each morning of the conference in the Marriott or Hilton for info about conference transportation, events, and the Gold Coast region.