2019 IBSC Annual Conference
Selwyn House School
Montréal, Québec, Canada
June 26 - 29
Conference welcome bags will greet you at registration, filled with ideas of places to go and things to do in Montréal. The hotel concierge can make all kinds of plans and reservations. The Selwyn House folks at our Welcome Desks are also ready to assist you.
The world-famous Festival International de Jazz de Montréal starts during the conference. Performances run June 27 - July 6. Some concerts require a ticket, but many are free. Don't miss it!
Plus, Fairmont the Queen Elizabeth has much to offer on site:
- Rosélys: Bistronomie cuisine, with a variety of flavorful dishes served in a setting with one-of-a-kind décor. Chef Maxime Delmont’s cooking highlights local and seasonal ingredients.
- Nacarat: The new hot spot in town, a stunning interior décor best described as “Ziggy Stardust meets 21st century modernity.”
- Artisans: An urban market that brings together local producers and artisans, fostering a sense of community in downtown Montréal.
- Kréma: An inviting space with its central fireplace, comfy armchairs, and unbeatable view of Montréal’s effervescent downtown. Kréma is the place to be for the best roast coffees from Montréal brûleries and other comforting beverages.
- Moment Spa: A welcoming and luxurious urban spa, in line with Fairmont the Queen Elizabeth’s new image.
The hotel sits above the Underground City and food courts. Grab a quick bite, shop, and walk the 19-mile network of indoor paths linking restaurants, department stores, hotels, office towers, and attractions. From the hotel, begin your journey underground by accessing Place Ville Marie. The tunnel linking Place Ville Marie to Central Station and Fairmont the Queen Elizabeth was the birthplace of Montréal’s Underground City.