Administrators and teachers in boys' schools, continue your professional growth by understanding what it means to create an inclusive and affirming school for boys. More than ever teachers of boys need to foster school environments where belonging is a priority. Get guidance on essential elements of creating a culture of belonging in boys' schools. Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Develop an understanding of a pedagogy of belonging.
- Gain insight into best practice to foster diversity, equity and inclusion in boys' schools.
- Learn how to support transgender students in a single-gender school.
- Examine new perspectives on masculinity.
- Explore redefining success for students in boys' schools.