IBSC hosts local conferences and workshops worldwide, focusing in-depth on topics such as wellness, character, technology, sports, literacy, best practices in educating boys, and leadership. IBSC strives to expand these regional initiatives, which spark innovative approaches and topics for our global collaboration and programs.
Check back often for the latest news on IBSC global events taking place at member schools.
Global Conferences and Events
- 2019 IBSC Annual Conference, June 26-29, Selwyn House School, Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Building Leadership in Schools for Boys, February 11 – March 8, 2019
- Mastery Practice in Teaching Boys, February 11 - March 8, 2019
- Single-Gender Education: A Course for Teachers New to Boys’ Schools, February 11 - March 8, 2019
IBSC Regional Events
- IBSC Teachers New to Boys' Schools and Aspiring Master Teachers Conference, February 1, 2019, Harrow School, London, United Kingdom, and May 10, 2019, Summer Fields, Oxford, United Kingdom
- IBSC Facilities in Boys’ Schools Conference, February 11 – 12, 2019, St. Mark’s School of Texas, Dallas, Texas, United States
- IBSC Africa Regional Conference, March 7 – 9, 2019, Pretoria Boys’ High School, Pretoria, South Africa
- IBSC School Well-Being Conference, April 5, 2019, Crescent School, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Educating Good Men for the 21st Century with CSEE, April 15 – 16, 2019, Trinity School, New York, New York, United States
- IBSC Teachers New to Boys’ Schools Conference, April 15 – 17, 2019, Scotch College, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- IBSC the Culture of a Boys' School Conference, May 2 - 4, 2019, Montgomery Bell Academy, Nashville, Tennessee, United States