IBSC Southern Africa Conference
March 7 – 9, 2024
Hilton, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Listening Loudly: Learning to Listen to the Quieter Voices in Boys' Schools
- IBSC member: US $230 (approximately R4,370)
- Nonmember: US $280 (approximately R5,320)
Note: The exact currency conversion may fluctuate slightly.
Registration fees include:
- Conference registration;
- Refreshments, lunches, welcome braai, and conference dinner;
- Roundtrip transfers between guest accommodation and Hilton College for all conference events; and
- Airport transfers from Pietermaritzburg and Durban.
IBSC will refund 90% of registration fees if a written request is received four weeks prior to the start of the conference (February 8) and 50% if a written request is received two weeks prior to the conference (February 22). No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this time. Schools may register an alternate staff member to replace a participant unable to attend by contacting IBSC@theibsc.org.