Responsible Sexual Citizenship in Today’s World
The Challenges Facing Boys
February 8 – March 5, 2021
Administrators and teachers in boys’ schools, delve into the challenges boys face in becoming responsible sexual citizens. Based on the latest IBSC research report she led, Ada Sinacore provides guidance on essential elements of improving boys’ understanding of responsible sexual citizenship. Take advantage of this opportunity to:
- Explore recent research into current programming and programmatic needs related to sexual citizenship and digital responsibility in boys’ schools.
- Gain practical insight into applying the eight recommendations of this research in your school:
- Applying a Sexual Citizenships Framework
- Institutional Assessment, School Climate, and Environmental Messages
- Program Planning, Evaluation, and Updating
- Early Intervention and Scaffolding
- Comprehensive and Integrated Curriculum
- Parental Engagement and Education
- Professional Development for School Personnel
- Students’ Needs and Development
Classes run asynchronously, so there is no specific time each week when you must attend online. Plan to spend at least 3-5 hours each week the class is in session. Plus, take advantage of the opportunity to collaborate and engage in discussion with colleagues.
- IBSC member rate: US $445
- Nonmember rate: US $575
- IBSC South Africa member rate: US $355
Please note: Login information for your online course is sent the Friday before the course is scheduled to open. If you registered for the course after the Friday before the course beings, login information will be sent within 24 business hours.
IBSC will refund 90% of registration fees if a written request is received two weeks prior to the class. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after this time. Schools seeking to register an alternate to replace a participant unable to attend should contact IBSC@theibsc.org.