ABSNZ: Senior Leadership in Boys' Schools Conference
For Deputy and Assistant Principals
"Developing Character in Young Men"
8 - 9 September 2016
Auckland, New Zealand
Organised by Auckland Grammar School on behalf of the Association of Boys' Schools of New Zealand (ABSNZ), and supported by the IBSC, we invite you to attend the third Senior Leadership in Boys' Schools Conference.
Please review conference details below; consult the conference flyer for additional information.
To register, please visit http://www.eventfinda.co.nz/2016/absnz-education/auckland (keyword *asbnz- education*).
- Registrations close Friday, 12 August 2016
- Dinner and Conference: $300 NZ
- Conference only: $200 NZ
The Pullman Hotel Auckland is located in the heart of the CBD at the top of Shortland Street, within easy walking distance to a range or entertainment, shopping, and tourist attractions. The hotel provides a warm and friendly environment, whether in the lobby lounge, by the 25-metre heated swimming pool, or within one of 16 dynamic meeting spaces. Pullman Auckland’s Connectivity Centre provides Wi-Fi access to ensure all business needs are met in a professional and efficient manner.
- Dr. Phil Cummins, Managing Director, CIRCLE Education
With over 20 years in education as a leader, teacher, author, speaker, and an adjunct associate professor in education, Phil consults widely to government and schools about building culture and improving performance.
- John Campbell, Journalist and Broadcaster
- Brian Dickey, Crown Solicitor; Partner at Meredith Connell
- Hamish Carter, Olympic Gold Medalist
Please book all accommodation using www.pullmanauckland.co.nz or phone 09 353 1000 and quote Reference Code: AGSC2016.
- The discounted room rate for Deputy and Assistant Headmasters starts from $255 NZ (including GST) per night, which includes Wi-Fi. For guests who wish to spend the weekend in Auckland, the Pullman Hotel kindly offers delegates the opportunity to book at the same discounted rate per night.
- Upon check in you will be required to provide a credit card to cover any personal changes made to your room, including mini bar, telephone calls, etc.
Each school is responsible for making its own travel arrangements for Deputy and Assistant Headmasters.
Super Shuttles are available from Auckland Airport for travel to the Pullman Hotel at $35 NZ per person. Please allow an hour for travel. While you do not need to pre-book this service from the airport to the Pullman, it is advised to book your return travel. This can be arranged at the Pullman front desk. Alternatively a taxi service or VIP private chauffeur is available. Please contact the Pullman Hotel to arrange, 09 353 1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any inquiries, please contact Melanie Esplin, Events Manager, Auckland Grammar School, at email@example.com or 09 638 0554.