Health and Wellbeing Summit
28 April 2017
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Who Should Attend?
Designed for members of school communities who want to create a culture of change in their school that focuses on health and wellbeing for everyone, attend the IBSC Health and Wellbeing Summit and learn how to use the principles of STEM 1.0: Sleep soundly, Think clearly, Eat smarter, Move more.
Investigate current research and engage in meaningful conversations on topics such as:
- What does it look like to live a life of wellbeing and strive for peak performance?
- How do you empower staff to live healthier lives and model those behaviors to students?
- What challenges arise when creating a program in your school?
- What does the latest research on wellbeing say and how should it guide our practice?
- What practical strategies are being used by staff and modeled to students?
Gain firsthand knowledge from the benefits the school has derived for every member of its community, and hear about the challenges it has tackled along the way. Experts in diverse fields relating to human performance will share information and acumen on how to be your best self. Take these insights back to your school community to actively foster a culture of wellbeing and peak performance.
Toronto, Ontario M2L 1A2
The summit includes breakfast, snacks, and lunch. Snacks are also included at the networking reception.
- 8:00 - 8:30 AM Registration
- 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM Presentations and Events
- 3:30 - 4:30 PM Networking Reception
- 4:30 PM Summit Concludes
Consult conference schedule for complete details, including keynote addresses.
Speakers include Dr. Greg Wells, Dr. Richard Horner, Dr. Dana Sinclair, and Dr. Catherine Sabiston. Consult speakers for details.
Take advantage of the early bird rate for IBSC Members when you register by 31 March at 11:59 PM EDT. Registration closes on Tuesday, 18 April 2017 at 11:59 PM EDT. Consult conference registration for full details and to register.
The Westin Prince, Toronto
900 York Mills Road
Toronto, ON M3B 3H2
Please book your room via phone or online at www.westinprincetoronto.com.