Registration and Accommodations
Teachers New to Boys' Schools
11 – 13 April 2017
The Scots College
Registration Rates (all fees collected in US dollars)
- IBSC Member early bird rate by 1 March: $415 (approximately AU$550)
- IBSC Member regular rate after 1 March: $450 (approximately AU$600)
- Nonmember rate: $550 (approximately AU$725)
Conference registration fees include access to conference sessions and materials, accommodations on-site (request during registration), all meals except Wednesday dinner, harbor cruise and dinner, and an optional Bondi Beach morning swim.
Two nights full board in the beautifully restored Aspinall House is included in the conference fee should you request it. Please make this request when you complete registration. Rooms are single occupancy and most have individual en suite bathrooms, though some will be shared. Rooms will be allocated upon arrival.
- Dress code: Smart casual
- Two nights full board in the beautifully restored Aspinall House is included in the conference fee should you request it.
- Download the conference information sheet.
IBSC will refund 90% of registration fees if a written request is received four (4) weeks prior to the start of the conference (14 March 2017 at 5:oo PM EST and 50% if a written request is received two (2) weeks prior to the conference (28 March at 5:00 PM EST. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after that time. Schools wishing to register an alternate to replace a conference delegate unable to attend should contact us at IBSC@theibsc.org.
Conference registration closes at 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, 4 April 2017.