The IBSC Member Center, available exclusively to IBSC members, is one of the ways we deliver on the promise of connecting dedicated educators worldwide to discover and share best learning practices for boys.
To access the new Member Center, please follow these steps:
- Username: your username is the email address where you receive IBSC correspondence.
- Password: if you haven't done so already, update your password to something secure that only you will know. On this page, enter the email address associated with your user account (that's the address where you receive IBSC email), and a link to reset your password will be sent to you.
- If you need help remembering your login credentials, find them with these links:
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?
(Remember to check your spam folder if you have requested login information, and be sure to add memberclicks-mail.net, theibsc.org, and ibsc.myenotice.com to your list of safe senders.)
- Once equipped with your credentials, login here.
- After logging in, please review your profile to ensure we have your current information. You can even login to renew your membership dues and register for upcoming events. Refer to Update Profile Tips for additional help.
If you are a key contact in your school (usually the Head or Head's PA), we invite you to update and add members of your school community to your school/organization profile. This information helps the IBSC serve your school better by allowing all staff in your school access to member benefits, including all member resources and the ability to register at deeply discounted rates for IBSC events.
We're excited about the updated Member Center! We hope you will be, too! If you have questions or suggestions, please reach out to us at any time at IBSC@theibsc.org. We are always glad to hear from you.