Does a Task-Based Learning (TBL) teaching strategy help grade 9 boys adapt to a Next Generation Learning Space (NGLS)?
Adaptability in a Changing World
2017-18: Adaptability in a Changing World
Reports ordered alphabetically by title. Click/tap on report titles to read full report posting.
Read the description of the 2017-18 theme - Adaptability in a Changing World.
Gain valuable insight from action research conducted by colleagues when you download their final reports below. Congratulations to each member of the 2017-18 IBSC Action Research cohort. We applaud your hard work, persistence, and dedication to your project. Your research enhances best practice in educating boys.
The following researcher has been awarded the top research project for the 2018 cohort.
Nick receives this award for the completion of a highly innovative action research project of the highest standard, and for his valuable contribution to the IBSC research community.
The report below fulfilled demanding criteria:.
- The report was well written, pitched at appropriate level, and followed the structure provided.
- The project itself served as an example of genuine and rigorous action research.
- The "action" proved appropriate and relevant in the school environment.
- The project provided valuable findings on the overarching topic Collaboration and the Power of Group Learning.
- The literature review included synthesized, not just described, relevant literature.
- The literature referenced directly boys' education.
- Data analysis was sound and conclusions were appropriately drawn.
The reports for this cohort will be posted in the coming weeks. Please see their posters that will be presented at the 2018 IBSC Annual Conference by clicking here.