IBSC Exploring Boys' Education Podcast
COVID-19 Special: Community in a Time of Distance
As the COVID-19 pandemic ripples around the globe upending our daily lives, gain comfort from friends and colleagues at fellow IBSC member schools. Hear about the principles that have guided their transition to online learning and the platforms and tools that have made virtual classrooms possible.
Contributing Member Schools
- Baltimore Collegiate School for Boys (United States)
- Crescent School (Canada)
- Jeppe High School for Boys (South Africa)
- King Edward’s School (United Kingdom)
- Mazenod College (Australia)
- Rathkeale College (New Zealand)
- Selwyn House School (Canada)
- St. Alban’s College (South Africa)
- St. Dominic School for Boys (United States)
- St. John’s Preparatory School (South Africa)
- St. Stithians Boys’ Preparatory School (South Africa)
We welcome your voice notes in response to IBSC Exploring Boys’ Education episodes. Leave a comment or highlight how you’re using the podcast in your school. Please send WhatsApp voice notes to Bruce Collins at +27 71 8911 898 or email voice memos to IBSC@theibsc.org. We’d like to feature as many of your voices as possible in future podcast episodes.
IBSC Exploring Boys’ Education music composed and performed by Tom DiGiovanni.